George Krassas – Founder and Managing Director
B.Pharm (Hons) M.Com
Prior to establishing Scius Healthcare Solutions, George was a Marketing Manager at a blue chip pharmaceutical company. With more than 25 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical and healthcare communications industries, George has managed a diverse range of brands including blue chip consumer brands, mainstream GP brands and a specialist hospital business unit.
A few of the brands that George has marketed include:
- Consumer: Naprogesic, Nicabate, Panadol, Panadeine
- Prescription: CellCept, Cymevene, Madopar, Ticlid
For more than a decade, George has been running a successful education and communications agency. He has developed multiple successful educational campaigns for specialists, GPs, pharmacists, pharmacy assistants, nurses, and optometrists. Educational activities, include active learning modules, clinical audits, journal clubs, interactive workshops, and online education.
As a senior medical writer George has authored and supported the development of multiple peer-reviewed publications.
Having worked as both client and agency George understands the commercial needs of pharmaceutical marketers and all activities are developed with commercial outcomes top of mind.
Award winning work:
- Diana Award, Best OTC launch for Nicabate Lozenges
- AJP award, Best Pharmacist Only Medicine launch for Somac
- ASMI award, Best Self Care Programme for Somac
- GlaxoSmithKline Global Advertising Award for Nicabate Clear Patches “Couples” Launch TVC
- GlaxoSmithKline Global Pyramid Award, 3rd Best Global Medical Marketing Campaign for the International Paracetamol Symposium & Publications