Terms & Conditions
Scius Healthcare Solutions (“Scius”) makes no representations or warranties as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein and expressly disclaims any obligation to update said information, except to the extent required by Government regulations. Scius further assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Web site.
Through your access and use of the Web site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set forth below.
Terms & Conditions
- You may freely browse the Web site. You may freely download material therefrom. Any and all downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of Scius. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained.
- You should assume that all contents of the Web site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without the express written permission of Scius.
- Images displayed on the Web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Scius. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Web site. Unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
- Your use of the Web site is at your own risk. Neither Scius nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Web site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing in the Web site. This includes damages to, or arising out of viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Web site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post, on the Web site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as confidential information.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Web site are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Scius and others. Nothing contained in this Web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of Scius or such third party. Your misuse of the Trademarks on the Web site and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Scius will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Web site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. Scius will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Scius to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- You are prohibited from altering, damaging or defacing the Web site or adding any unauthorised material to the Web site. You are advised that Scius will aggressively protect the Web site and will prosecute violators to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions. Scius reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Web site at any time, and Scius may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions and the other Policies set forth in this Web site by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions and Policies.
Last updated: October 2017